Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Interview--err--Her Interview--ok Our Interview Meme

Dear Diary:

Yesterday, for the Monday Meme,  Berry was interviewed by her new fake hubby.  The instructions were:
Get someone else to interview you and then post the question and answers on your own blog. You can ask a friend, lover, another blogger (you can interview each other) or a fake husband like I did. 
I decided I would ask my friend Chloe, since she was the one that hooked me on to this second world.  I knew it would be difficult as we know each other well so what would be left to ask?  We thought it best to interview each other since it might get nasty if it was just one sided.


ME: ok...we know each other in RL so maybe I know you too much and I don't need to ask you anything.
CHLOE: HA, my non-perceptive friend!!  You don't know me at all.
ME: Alright I think all the readers know that we're shopping buddies and that you help me out with pics etc. So let's talk about something we haven't discussed.
CHLOE: *laughing*  All of a sudden I'm feeling...ummm....squirmy!
ME: Not to worry.  I'll be kind.  I know awhile back you had a partner here...well you weren't "partnered" but you were...shall we say...very close.  I know it ended badly.  Any thoughts of doing it again?
CHLOE: Well, not in the near future.  I was hanging out with a super guy and we had a lot of fun together but he chose to leave SL.  That made me sad and I realized that in SL it's really hard to hold on to friends.  But never say never! 
ME: Did you become very attached to this guy?
CHLOE: Of course.  I'm a real person and whether this world is virtual or not, emotions can be real.  I became attached to friends too.  We did a lot of things together, almost every night, however, most of my original friends have left.  My work groups seem to have some "oldies" but a lot of them are new to the group too.
**NOTE": Chloe came to SL because her RL job was opening a sim here.  She kept talking about this "game" and she convinced me to join.
CHLOE: My turn for questions.  How come you don't have a husband, like Berry, fake or otherwise in SL?
ME:  That's a stupid question but I have a sensible answer.  #1. I don't want anybody telling me how to spend my Lindens.  #2. I don't want anybody complaining because I buy a new house or want to change up the furniture; and #3. I'm way too independent to have to be fluffing egos, unless it's mine...or maybe yours.
CHLOE: AHA!!  So...nobody can put up with you!  You're too much of a ball buster!  I get it.  But I have to admit you are a very loyal friend in any world, even though when it comes to having their ego fluffed, you...oh, never mind.
ME: Gee, thanks, I guess.  And now me.  Has being in SL changed you at all?
CHLOE: Changed me?  In what way?
ME: Well, are you getting bored? discouraged? insensitive? You know.
CHLOE: On the contrary.  I still participate in all of my work groups and it helps with my job in RL.  I think I'm more tolerant of a lot of the idiots out there, in both worlds.  And I love the things created in Second Life.  I still have a lot of fun going out to clubs and I'm still friends with you, in and out of this world.  THAT is being very tolerant!
ME: **snort**  Guess it's time to end this interview.  [Note to self: Start looking for a fake husband for the next time]
Thanks Chloe for helping out with this post.  I appreciate it.
CHLOE: My pleasure.  This has been fun.  This is the first time you let me talk on this blog.  Usually you call me at the last minute cuz you need a pic.  Not often we talk seriously...this was serious, wasn't it?

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Skin: Izzie's Harlow (pale)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (fuschia)
Hands: SLink AvEnhancement (elegant)
Hair: Analog Dog Schnapp
Dress: PurpleMoon Dita (black)
Shoes: GF Ribbon Slingback (black)
Earrings and necklace: Mandala Sinra (wolf silver)
Clipboard and pen: SL Marketplace

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipstick (berry smoothie)
Hands: SLink AvEnhancement (casual)
Hair: W&Y #148 (no longer available)
Dress: Riddle Sweater dress (clover)
Shoes: LaRoo Spencer pumps (green)
Earrings: NHA Yara
Clipboard and pen: (old gift)

Background: Abranimations ProPhoto Studio