Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Celebrity Look Alike.

Dear Diary:

The Monday Meme certainly kept me on the computer for HOURS last night.  I took a selfie that I thought was nice looking and submitted it.

Try as I might [and I did try multiple times], it wouldn't accept it. 

Hmmm...maybe it was the hair.  So back to my other world....

Change of hair.  Another selfie.  And submit.





Well cancel THAT!  Somehow I didn't think I looked like Nick Nolte!  I won't put that up for scrutiny on Berry's Meme.  So...*sigh*...back to that world again.


Change of hair.  Another selfie. And submit.
     
 


And here it is.
 


Face No. 1
Face
Match: 66%
Match: 66%
Match: 66%
Match: 64%
Match: 63%
Tyra Banks Monica Bellucci Emily Mortimer Patricia Clarkson Carmen Electra
Tyra Banks
Monica Bellucci
Emily Mortimer
Patricia Clarkson
Carmen Electra
 
 

 
   
 
Alright.....this is more like it.  I'm thrilled to look like any of these beautiful women.  Think it's the hair that did it.
 
By the way, I did submit my RL photo.  Tom Cruise??  ~~snort~~
 
Good Night for now.