Berry's Monday Meme is really hard to do this week. It's difficult to analyze how you personally feel.
1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? Wow! It seems simple but this is a difficult question for me. Age has never meant much - chronological, biological or psychological - they all seem to be different at various times of life. But I suppose I would have to say I feel like I'm in my 20's.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Definitely never trying is worse. You might fail at the trying, but at least you know you gave it a shot.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would never live my life differently even if I had all the time in the world. My trials, my failures, my successes have made me the person I am and I wouldn't change that.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I think I worry more about "doing things right". In my work, I'm a perfectionist and it's hard to change that line of thinking. But, on the other hand, I do try and do the right things when it comes to family and friends.
5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Couldn't I be a joyful genius? My brain is important to me so "simpleton" wouldn't be me.
6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes. I can honestly say, and with a great amount of humility, say that I make a very good friend. My friends even tell me that. My friends, in all of my lives, mean a great deal to me and I don't treat their trust in me lightly. I cherish all of them, and value what they bring to the friendship.
7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? I can't remember the last time I was truly upset. Things don't really bother me but if I do get upset, the feeling is gone within a few hours. I tend not to hang on to things like that.
OK...now I'm totally exhausted.
Good Night for now.
Hair: Diva Hair Naomi
Gown: Azul Mia (gift)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Eva slingback (black)
Location: Stonehenge Outer Space Park