Sunday, June 23, 2013

Plums and Berries Go Together Quite Well

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge this week gave me a great idea for a dessert that I have to make this coming week.  I'm not actually going to use plums since they aren't very sweet yet but the berries will be a go. 



Now I just have to get off my patootie and make it!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (dark raspberry)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: Miamai Catwalk lashes (burst)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Amandine

Top: Apple May Designs Hazel (pink)
Shorts: tram vintage shorts (sepia)
Boots: GF short Western boots (red)

Earrings, bracelet and ring: Caroline's Jewelry Bloomin' Gems set (pink)

Straw in mouth: Nica Strohhalm straw (no longer available)

Poses: Focus Poses