Thursday, June 20, 2013

A New Store to Me #6

Dear Diary:

I like finding new places for shopping.  And [unfortunately] so does my closet!

I found another super clothing store called ba!.  It was just luck that I was on that sim and spied it in the distance. 

I really like their dresses.  I picked up a few floral prints that will be great for the summer.  I bought this bright fuchsia jump suit which can be dressed up for an evening out, or dressed down for a day of sight seeing.  It really complimented my tan [laughing].


I'm also wearing the blue floral platforms that were offered on the lucky letter board.

The gift bag contains a cute pair of denim shorts with a tee, and a summery orange dress, a very generous bag. 

There's a good variety of summer dresses, some plain with added belts but the floral ones are truly lovely.  And if pants are what you like, there's a nautical outfit that has everything you need for a complete look.  Upstairs, you'll find additional footwear.

On your travels, pop into ba! and get a new wardrobe.

Good Night for now.

From ba!
Jumpsuit: ba! Mesh Ladies Wrap Jumpsuit (pink)
Shoes: ba! Blue floral (from lucky letter board)

Location: Outside the flower shop at Barney's Bay