Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Phantasmagorical Shopping Week

Dear Diary:

You know how I love to shop...that's a given.  These past few weeks I've been overwhelmed with all the places I could visit and [also] spend money.  I'm showing you a few of my favourite things that I've picked up.


At first, the difficult part was deciding on what to buy.  There were so many outstanding choices.  Then it was hard to decide what to show in the picture.  Everything I bought was a great purchase for me.  Some of the venues are ending by the end of the month so check out the areas soon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:

From The Arcade:
Car: HH Hucci Roadster Midnight Blue EKX
Necklace: MG Summer Ladybug Purple

From The Attic:
Hair: Exile Living Every Moment

From Cosmetic Fair:
Lipstick: Oceane Glammy Lipstick

From The Gypset Market:
Sandals: Lindy Modern and Retro Shoes Sandyeye Sandal (white)


From The Limited Bazaar:
Cami, skirt and jacket: Gizza Flora Outfit
Pose: Di's Opera

Location: Oak Bluffs