Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thinking about 2011

Dear Diary:

Now that we're into a few days of the new year, I began to think ahead.  What would this era bring for all of us?
2011 was a difficult year for many people around the world and most were glad to see the end of a very tough time.  Weather disasters played a big part.  Japan was ravaged by earthquakes and a tsunami and the U.S.A. was hit by hurricanes.  Political unrest touched Egypt, Libya and Bahrain.  Economic crisis devastated Europe while many people in every country were jobless.  And wars continued in the Middle East.  Many were hoping that these disasters would be left behind and 2012 would bring an ease to these troubling times.  I'm one.  I'm optimistic.  I like to think this year will improve for all of us.

As I was writing this, I unwrapped a Christmas candy, the ones that have sayings printed inside the silver wrap.  I always read these and tonight mine said, "What if the season to be jolly lasted all year long?"  What if?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (Deep red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics colourful winged eye with lashes (black)
Hair: Vanity Hair Scientist

Dress: Latte Black dress (old Christmas gift)(no longer available)
Shoes: GF Ribbon Slingback shoes (black)

Chair: Morantique Garbo Model chair (Natura)