Sunday, January 15, 2012

Electrify Me!

Dear Diary:

I love it when Luna comes up with these really weird colours for the new colour challenge.  But I have to admit, it's really hard to find something in my closet that will match.  So yesterday I went on a search.  In the very back of my closet, from a previous place of employment....errrr...no.... from a costume I mean, I found the perfect item. 
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lipstick C-001 (gift)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (purple)
Eyelashes: Mozz Lashes version 2 (01)
Hair: D!va hair Naomi (gift)
Nails: Je Suis naive nails No. 001 (purple)

Lingerie: Chez Kitten Kittie (purple)
Feet: SLink Jolie pied v3

Fans: Abranimations (purple) (gift)
Poses: Glitterati