Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thinking of all the good things in my Second Life.

Dear Diary:


The other day I realized that this year was coming to an end.  Where did the time go to? When did the days go by so fast?  Why didn't I realize that everything was whizzing by?  It was time to sit in my favourite chair and think about the year that passed me by.

This was a very exciting year for me.  I met some new friends who will always be close to me.  They're fun and always ready to go some place new.  I've seen some great live musicians who are very talented and give their audiences their best.  I've visited some truly amazing sites - ones that put me in awe of their creators who have the imagination to be able to put their dreams into production.

The presents that have been sent my way have been truly amazing.  I've received some awesome gifts from clothes designers, who manage to keep me in satin and furs; from jewelry makers who decorate me in diamonds and pearls; and to hair entrepreneurs who enable me to change my look at my every whim.  I'm a shoe fanatic and have hundreds in my inventory from stilettos to runners, from boots to sandals. And who can pass up the skin makers who give me that flawless, unlined face.  

The furniture originators make my house look like it came from Architectural Digest with only the latest in design.  I'm able to dance like a pro; stand like a diva and walk like a model all because talented people know how to make poses that mirror human movement. It amazes me at all this talent that has made my second life so exciting.  


And of course, I'm thrilled that I have you, you who read my ramblings and rantings. I've learned a lot in the few months that I've been writing my diary and I expect to learn more in the new year. I'm really looking forward to that!


Many thanks to all of you for what you've given me this past year.  Thank you for the best Second Life.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila Hush 
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola lashes
Hair: W&Y Hair # 148
Nails: Candy Basic Nails (Red 02)


Dress: CoCo Designs shirred tube dress (black) (group gift)
Fur stole: Icing glam stole (tinted black)
Shoes: Ms Graphic Designs D020 Fayre (black)


Earrings and necklace: Dark Mouse simple pearl (black) (gift)
Ring: [AB] Diamante "D" Ensemble - ring portion


Furniture: Morantique Garbo model chair (Natura)