Monday, December 20, 2010

Just ONE more decoration

Dear Diary:

I was going to start my wrapping today but my neighbour said that a wreath on my garage door would add to my outside decorations.  "Oh!", I said, "Really?  Do you really think it's necessary?"  He raised one of his eyebrows at me and just went, "Hmmmmm".  I think he was trying delicately to tell me something.  So I got on my warm clothes, headed out to the shed to try and find my extra wreaths.
This is wonderful weather for decorating outside. It's crisp and cold but with no wind it makes it a pleasure to be out.  I had to walk through snowy trees to get to the shed but it was worth it.
Lucky me!! I found the first wreath without a problem.  Sometimes when I put away the Christmas decorations at the end of the season, I'm not as careful storing them.  Then when it comes time next year to get all the things out, I can't remember where I put them. 
I managed to find the second right away too. I just needed to dig the step ladder out to be able to hang these up.  I wonder where I put the step ladder?  


Oh well!  I'm now entirely finished with the decorating and need to get at my wrapping in the next few days.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Ava (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: House of Heart (now Hairy Situations) Glamor
Nails: SN Shiny Red Nails

Sweater: CoCo Turtleneck sweater
Jacket: Chantkare Stadium poncho (Happy Holidays Hunt)
Pants: CoCo shiny leggings
Boots: GF Long fur cuff boots (red)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewellry large hoop earrings (gold)


Poses: aDORKable Poses wreaths (Happy Holidays Hunt)