Thursday, June 17, 2010

I THINK I NEED A VACATION!!


Dear Diary:
Today I visited my travel agency, Agencia de Viagens to have a look at some great places to visit.  There are interesting suggestions on the walls with landmarks attached.  I was waiting for the travel agent and noticed that there is a table with a few free items so I picked up some colour changing luggage and my passport.
 I might go back for the Elvis lunch box.  You have to join the group to get the freebies but it's worth it.  They send out notices with new places to visit and the sites always prove exciting to see.
 Of course I had to look like I was a world traveller so I wore the classy dress from Sascha's.  I love the way the collar stands up and puts emphasis on the neckline.  The dress goes perfectly with my black sandals and my outstanding earrings.  You can never go wrong with black and white.  Wearing my sunglasses on top of my head means that I'll never lose them.  Hmmm.. 

It's really hard to decide where to go.  I guess I'd better sleep on it.
Good Night for now


Credits:
Skin: LeLutka IFE Suntan (group gift)
Hair: W&Y MakiMaki gift
Clothing:
Blouse & Skirt: Sascha Mill Hill - MM Board
Shoes: Slink - Lovely Legs sandals (black)
Accessories:
Earrings: Glow Studio - B&W earrings (black)