Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celebrate!!

Dear Diary:
I'm celebrating Canada Day, July 1st!!  
We're having a BBQ, fireworks, and best of all, it's a day to relax!!
But I have a lot of friends celebrating Independence Day on July 4th so I'm dressed with both days in mind.









I love this t-shirt from Roguewolf Vollmar. I bought it last year for a party.  I tried to see if he still sells it in his shop but I couldn't find it.  Too bad!!  It's a great tee.

 
To me it's showing the closeness of our two countries and the friendship we have for each other.
Happy holiday Everyone!

Good Night for now. 

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Muriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent soft
Hair: Oh! Oh my Ramen
Outfit:
USA-Canada t-shirt:  Roguewolf Vollmar creation
Skirt: Doppelganger Inc cut off Jean skirt
Shoes: IHS sneakers yellow (free)
Accessories:
Earrings: Hucci Kaete Hoop earrings
Watch: DCCSSIII FW-16
Furnishings:
Bean-bag couch: .::Popart::.
Firepit: {what next}
Poses:
All poses: ~N~