Saturday, June 19, 2010

Disco Queen!


Dear Diary:
Tonight we went to a Disco Club.  DISCO?? So we all got right into it.  I love this funky dress with the cool stars.  It goes so well with my boots in midnight blue.  I had to keep checking to see if my earrings were still on.  I had on my bat-your-eyes eyelashes.  They were quite the hit. We had fun dancing and flirting with the DJ.

Everything went so well...until I started to sing along with the Bee Gees. But it was a GROOOOVY night!
Good Night for now.

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Zero Suntan (no longer available)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Bewitched Feral black (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio - Bohemia - raindrop - new 1L gift
Nails: Nut French manicure base
Clothing:
Dress: Mirrors Halty Disco dress in Gold
Boots: Bax Prestige Boots base Blue
Accessories:
Earrings: Paper Couture Oversized Enamel Loop
Necklace: Mezzo Square Long in black
Bracelet: La Gyo Spyral (no longer available)