Saturday, February 20, 2021

Winter Is Here For Awhile

Dear Diary:

The cold weather hasn't left my part of the world.  Layers of sweaters, scarves and gloves seem to be my every-day-attire!  I don't mind the chill of winter if I'm dressed appropriately and the humidity isn't high enough to bring the extreme frozen feel into my body.  So dressed in the correct way, visiting a warmer snowy location in my second life seemed to be a good spot to be in.


Winterland is a great place to visit.  There are lots of surprises to see while walking down paths and there's even a train station with a train ready for a ride.  Take a trip out to this picturesque location. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair (with hat): Truth Snow Drake (old gift)
Jacket: Aphorism Winchester Parka (off white)
Leggings: Honey Soul knit leggings with HUD
Mitts: Render fur mitts (black) (no longer available)
Boots: Maitreya Moccasin boots (black)

Location: Winterland