Sunday, February 28, 2021

Is This Plum Or Is It Purple?

 Dear Diary:

The one thing I've found about this pandemic is that I've saved a ton of money on cosmetics.  Like...who wants to put on the whole preparation, walk out of the house and have to cover everything up with a mask?  Then when you have to remove your face covering, all of your makeup is inside the mask, especially lipstick.  But I get tired of looking like a pasty version of myself so I decided I would still put on makeup every day, even if I was staying at home.


I must admit it did feel good when I looked in the mirror - not a better me - a more colourful me.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match NO SUFFER B
Slip: erratic donna satin slip (plum)
Glasses: Deep Static Annie

Pose (with props): kokoro Victorinne

Location: Backdrop City