Sunday, January 31, 2021

Up!! Up And Away!

 Dear Diary:

After my last post on my inability to get moving, I decided a change of scenery might just be what I needed.  When I looked through the list of destinations, the Lavender Lake Balloon Ride really appealed to me.

In my first life, I had been up in a hot air balloon a few years back.  It was exciting and scary both at the same time.  Of course the view was breathtaking and I totally enjoyed my trip so of course I wanted to try it in my second life.


Funny how I felt the same apprehension but...


once up in the air it was magical!

A great afternoon!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: EMO-tions Hannah
Sweater: Tetra Dina turtleneck knit sweater (green)
Skirt: Tetra Dina denim ripped skirt (ocean)

Location: Lavender Lake Balloon Ride