Thursday, January 21, 2021

I Need To Get Motivated

 Dear Diary:

Is it me or is it just the time of year?  January always was a very long month for me - cold snowy weather; out to work in the dark and home in the dark; and, cleaning up all the left over Christmas items.  But none of those were the reasons this year in either of my lives.  We've had a mild winter and the Christmas things went away early and quickly.  So what is it?  I don't seem to want to do anything anywhere.


First I'm going to get a better attitude.  Next get dressed into some proper clothes.  Maybe even shop for something new.  Spending money usually perks me up.  Then I guess I'd better clean my kitchen.  Hopefully I'll be on a new track.  I did say hopefully...

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match NO BOOKS
Housecoat: Amias ROBE (mint) (at Cosmopolitan til Jan 23)

Pot: The Infinite Kitchen (no longer available)
Dish rack: La Galleria Kitchen

Pose: Amitie Morning Coffee

Location: Backdrop City