Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Visit To The Butterfly Conservatory

Dear Diary:

I was scrolling through the destination listings the other day and noticed that a butterfly conservatory was listed.  Having visited one in New York a few years back, I was interested to see how my second world would portray it.  I wasn't disappointed.




The area is beautiful!  Follow the paths to pass gardens filled with flowers that attract butterflies.  Many are flying over the bushes or in the air above your head.  There is seating where you can sit for hours watching the butterflies dart across your path.  A chart can be seen is various places, naming the butterflies in the conservatory.  It's a challenge to find all of them.  

It's a very peaceful and serene surrounding so after visiting you are completely relaxed.  I strongly recommend you take a tour of the butterfly conservatory.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela

Dress: Doris Designs halter neck maxi butterfly (SL Marketplace)
Hat: JFL Musician fedora (pink)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Amalfi summer night

Pose: Stun Poses

Location: Butterfly Conservatory