Tuesday, July 31, 2018

More Improvements In My House

Dear Diary:


As I talked about in my previous post, I've been trying to do a few (and relatively inexpensive) updates in my homes in both my lives.  Today I found a really cute coat rack item that fits perfectly by the door.




It's featured in this week's Hello Tuesday and is made by Newchurch.  The hall tree looks great in a hallway or in the foyer.  It's a super bargain as it comes in 4 versions for only 125L. You can add your own items in the bare version or use the added decor one.  It also comes in black with both renditions offered.  The cushion seat has different colour options with many poses available.  I thought it was a great deal.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Top: Decoy Emilia Cami (peach flowers)
Capris: Mutresse Caca pants with HUD

Bench: Newchurch Fiona Hall Tree (