Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Have To Pick Up Flowers

Dear Diary:

I'm having friends for dinner and I like to have fresh flowers around the house.  My garden isn't showing a lot of signs of producing a bouquet or two so I had to run out to get some.


Tulips are hard to keep fresh for a long period of time but I'll get home and put them in a vase with some ice cubes and they should be great for tonight.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Lipstick: Alaskametro Lumina

Dress: American Beauty Midi Bodycon (mint floral)(at equal10 til July 10)
Hat: JfL Panama hat v2 Brisa (pale, green band)
Sandals: Pure Poison Fringe (brown)
Bag: Tentacio Tulipe bag (yellow)
Sunglasses: Zoom Milus glasses
Earrings: Finesmith Dew (no longer available)
Anklet: Avaway Butterfly

Pose: Gingerfish Strut

Location: Fibber Magee's Dublin in SL