Monday, April 9, 2018

A Shopping Trip To The Pose Fair

Dear Diary:

I am a total pose freak!!  I seem to collect them by the bushel full.  I spent a lot of money at the Pose Fair but it was totally worth it.  A lot of the poses were intricate and had bento capabilities.  The props were well done with many having poses built in.  

I was disappointed when Exposeur store closed its doors but was very pleased to see them at the Fair.  The door background gacha held many superbly decorated doors with interesting poses attached.  It was fate that I got the blue door since I just bought a blue dress.






Exposeur Malaga door in blue.

Poses 1 to 5 also come in mirrors.


Lots to see out at the Pose Fair.  Fly there before April 30th.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty (Pamela)
Eyeshadow: Arte Spring eyeshadow
Lipstick: Izzie's Spring Colours Lipgloss (FLF)
Nailpolish: Zoz Beachy Solids
Hair: Cake Dakota (no longer available)

Dress: Entice Year without rain (swirly blue)(at The Liaison Collaborative til Apr 26)
Shoes: KC Couture Roma Wedges
Earrings and necklace: je suis sky

Prop: Exposeur Malaga door (blue) (at Pose Fair til Apr 30)