Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Dear Diary:

Yes, I have some Irish running through my DNA so I like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year.



I'll be going out with friends tonight to hear an Irish band, while drinking some Guinness.  Maybe I'll have corn beef and cabbage along with it.  

Here are some interesting facts and figures about this special day.

Celebrate the Irish traditions and culture and you'll enjoy the day.  


Bheith dea-am.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin (with shadow and lipstick): Amara Beauty Pamela
Nailpolish: Shakeup (basic dark)
Hair: Argrace Rikka

T-shirt: H&A designs Lucky 
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper Skinny jeans (dirty)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop earrings (silver)
Watch: RE ReVox Cora watch

Sign: St Patrick's Day Sign (SL Marketplace)

Pose: Gingerfish