Saturday, December 2, 2017

'Tis The Start Of The Christmas Season!

Dear Diary:

On December 1st, I start decorating my house in both my worlds.  It seems that's a good time for me and it does get me into the Christmas mood.  I have a tree in every room in the house (in both worlds).  I love the smell of the real tree in the living room and enjoy the "theme" trees seen in the other rooms.

Of course going out to get a real tree is the height of the preparation.  So I coerced my friend Chloe to take a run out to the tree farm at The Forest.  Of course we found the biggest and best one around.



I was glad she was there to help put it on top of the car but somehow I think I got the heavy end.  It's fun picking out the tree in any world.  Another week or so, I'll get it up and decorate it.  Hope she's around to help then.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Sweatshirt: !gO! Men's hoodie (gift)
Jeans: Pixicat Tova boyfriend jeans (red)

I'm wearing:
Jacket: hh Veronica coat (with HUD)
Leggings: Maitreya leggings suede (brown)
Hat: Wonton Pearl Wool Beanie (taupe)
Boots: fame femme Knitted Uggs (brown)

Location: The Forest