Sunday, September 10, 2017

Trying To Get Back To Routine

Dear Diary:

Yes, I'm trying to get back to the work routine again.  When I thought about going back to work, it seemed easy...get up earlier; have some clean clothes on hand; and make sure I knew what I was doing and where I was going.  Sounds easy, right? But no.  There's so much more to it than that.

First I had to stock the 'fridge with enough food to be able to make my lunches and suppers.  That's a chore in itself.


I got my laundry up to date and manage to get my schedule all set for the next few weeks but it was an effort.

I really think not only your body goes into vacation mode, but your brain does too.

Oh well.  I'll be back to normal by next weekend...hopefully.

Good night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Eye shadow: Arte Spring Shadow
Lashes: Arte lashes
Lipstick: Smudge sheer gloss box (no longer available)
Mani / Pedi: Wicked Peach Spring basics (no longer available)
Hair: no match NO ACCESS

Dress: C'est la vie Jetta (brown) (at The Chapter Four til Oct 1)
Sandals: Maitreya Gold (taupe)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer shell Teardrop (sea pearl)
Nose stud: Amala The Circle Nose stud
Watch: kunst Regan

Grocery bag: Concrete Flowers (no longer available)

Location: Docklands Grocery and Cafe