Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Wedding In The Fall Is Exciting

Dear Diary:

When I got back from vacation, I saw the announcement that The Trunk Show had a wedding theme.  Lately I've been intrigued by wedding dresses so I just had to fly out and see the venue.  I wasn't disappointed.  I tried on several dresses, shoes and accessories.  It was a difficult decision but I was sold on the dress by GField.


The high-low hemline is very pretty with the lace scallop edge.  The lace overlay give a rather innocent look for the bride-to-be.  It comes in a variety of colours and I usually pick the traditional white but since it is autumn, I thought a creamy colour would be more appropriate for the season.  Having a bouquet of sunflowers is also very "fallish" to me and adds to the theme.

The shoes, by Empire, complimented the lace in the dress.  The shoes come with a HUD so can be used for many different outfits.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Beauty Mark: OHeMO (store under construction)
Eye shadow: Slack Girl soft shadow
Lashes: Arte mixed styles
Manicure: Alaskametro Fall runway nail art
Hair: Tableau Vivant Akira

Dress: GF Ellen hi-lo dress (ivory) (at The Trunk Show til Sept 18)
Shoes: Empire Tropaeolum (at The Trunk Show til Sept 18)
Headband: Tomoto starstarstar headband
Earrings: Purple Moon Ireth (brown opal)

Sunflowers: Maru Kado