Sunday, December 11, 2016

A Visit To The SL Christmas Expo

Dear Diary:

I'm continuing my search for Christmas decorations and clothing.  I flew out to the SL Christmas Expo yesterday and had a wonderful day searching the 4 different sims that offered such a diverse array of goods.

There are many items being offered at the Christmas Expo.  You can shop for a whole outfit - from dresses to jewelry - to new furnishings or Christmas decor and get a pet for your house all at the same time.   

Of course, after a few hours of walking, I ended up at the bakery where I definitely had my eye on those delicious cupcakes.



When you purchase any items at the Expo, or bid on items for auction, the sponsors make sure that money goes to the support of Relay for Life and the Cancer Society. You not only have great entertainment, lovely scenery, great shopping, but you're contributing to a worthwhile cause.

The SL Christmas Expo is open for one more day so you have time to take in all the sights.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Lipstick: Izzie's Raspberry
Hair with hat: Tableau Vivant Baum (at Tannenbaum til Dec 25)

Coat and sweater: (amiable) Winter checked knit coat (blue)
Leggings: Maitreya leggings (black)

Location: SL Christmas Expo