Monday, September 21, 2015

You Need a New Outfit When You Visit

Dear Diary:

I was looking for somewhere new to go to the other day and I saw an ad for Hesperia Templemore.  The blurb mentioned "live music" which I always like so I decided to fly out and have a look.  Ooops...but I thought I'd better get some new things since nothing in my closet seem to appeal to me.  I thought I'd look around some of the shopping events and settled on Kustom9 where I found lots.


I bought two different hair styles and am wearing the one from monso.  It has a pretty style that frames the face and streaks that look natural.  I tried my hand at the gacha machines at Cocoroni, for the hoodie and Soy, for the headphones.  I love the ripped look of the jeans from Addams but it also comes with a plain pair so literally 2 for 1!!  Kustom9 ends October 10th so you have time to do some shopping.

Hesperia Templemore is a very interesting sim.  I didn't catch a live show but spent an hour just walking.  The buildings have great texture and added touches like the sign I'm standing in front of.  Road ways and sidewalks are designed with sophisticated patterns.

Visit both places if you get a chance.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from Kustom9:
Hair: monso My Hair Yoni
Hoodie: Cocoroni Hoodie gacha (light pink)
Jeans: Addams Lixie Ripped Skinny Jeans and chain belt (magenta)
Headphones: Soy SMPL headphone gacha (navy)

Pose (not from Kustom9): Ilaya

Location: Hesperia Templemore