Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Second Life Problem

Dear Diary:

What a way to start the week!  It's always refreshing to be able to complain about things when other people know what you're talking about.  Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme brought a few problems to mind but I settled on one that's been bothering me lately.



I realize to be able to wear mesh clothing the best way, you need to fit into a "standard" size.  I fought this for awhile.  "I'm not changing", I said to myself, "I worked hard on getting this "gorgeous" body so I'm keeping it like it is".  How pompous was that!  And besides, whenever I wore some of the beautiful creations, I was sticking out here and had missing spots there.  So I changed....and modified...and altered...and mutated until I was devoid of any gender at all - no hips, no butt, no boobs.  Of course I saved all of the shapes I made, calling them a multitude of names that I quickly forgot what I made them for.  I had so many shapes I didn't know who I was.  I didn't have any clothes that looked great on me.  So now I'm back to my old shape and adjusting only when I have to.

Wow!!  It's good to vent!!  I feel so much better.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: mock Cosmetics Priscilla
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: Truth Hair Joanna
Tee: Strawberry Singh T-shirt #SecondLifeProblems (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Emery mid-rise Skinny Jeans Kooks
Glasses: K_gs Kumaki Glasses Mito
Earrings: Caroline's Large Hoop (silver) (now on SL Marketplace)

Pose: Icons of Style