Saturday, December 6, 2014

Whew! I Got Into The Arcade!

Dear Diary:

I love going to The Arcade no matter what season but I particularly like going in  December.  It's always hard for me to get into the event early on, but this time I just happened to hit it right.  It was very laggy for me but I did manage to pick up a few things that I thought were exceptional.  I'm showing a few items in this first post.


My first purchase was the crazy Christmas sweater.  The detail on it was amazing and I have a fondness for Christmas sweaters.

The boots were a surprise purchase since I hit a rare one.  They came with a HUD for changing colours but I left them untouched.

I don't usually buy hair from a Gacha machine but the hair was a cute style and the earmuffs were adorable and can be worn separately with any other hair.

My butler is a Prince!  He's attentive, always available, welcomes guests AND he's a bartender.  So, after an exhausting day at the Arcade, one needs to rest, relax and have a small martini - shaken, not stirred, with three olives.

Ahhhh.....

Good Night for now.

From The Arcade:

Sweater: Shai Crazy Christmas sweater (mint ribbons)
Hair with earmuffs: Tableau Vivant Panda-white kitty
Boots: Flite Solo Snowboots War RARE

Butler:  Mutresse Ribald Butler (Bartender)

Background: Katink Parish Winter