Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Love Those Crazy Christmas Sweaters

Dear Diary:

I've always been attracted to those "crazy" Christmas sweaters.  My Grandmother had a few favourites.  I remember as a kid laughing at first, then thinking they were ridiculous and, finally liking them in a nostalgic way. I like them.  And I've discovered I'm not the only one.


The other day in my local newspaper, there was an article stating that no longer are the Christmas sweaters "tacky";  they now have become "trendy".  The article went on to say that these sweaters have become a tradition for people who often throw house parties with the ugly Christmas sweater theme.  Families will often buy several in order to wear them for their annual Christmas picture.  The most popular topic on the sweaters is Santa, of course.  There are Santas with fluffy beards, with reindeer, on ice skates, and with multitudes of jingling bells.  Snowmen (or women) come in a close second.

With that in mind, I took a return trip to The Arcade to buy another sweater.  I hit the jackpot with a Santa one.

Finally - I'm in with the "in" crowd!  Thanks Grandma.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: IA magic hair (now on SL Marketplace)

Sweater: Shai Crazy Christmas Sweater (Santa Smile) (The Arcade Dec)
Leggings: Milk Motion cut-out leggings (red)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Timea ankle boots (grey)

Pose: Behavior Body sitting

Location: Calas Galadhon's Noel