Friday, September 5, 2014

This Is Why It's Hard Coming Back From Vacation

Dear Diary:

I had a wonderful relaxing vacation just as I planned.  Drank too much and ate too much.  I stopped in at a wonderful restaurant serving Italian food so here's why it's difficult to get back to "normal".

At the landing point, there's a sign and a welcome note.
After you enter the restaurant and take your seat, you're presented with the menu and are asked to select one item from each category.  I love Italian food so I picked things I would normally order in an Italian restaurant.
You can reset the menu to change your selections.  When you place your order, you receive a place setting with the suggestion that you imagine eating this delicious meal then stand when you're finished.  You receive a message giving you the calorie count for the meal.
Upon arriving at the Fitness Club, I got the notice of how I could burn off the calories.

 
Even though there were some keen women in the gym, I decided to forgo the exercise until another time.  It was a fun experience and I definitely will go back and try again when the menu changes.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (suntan)
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced (casual)
Lipstick: Oceane Glammy lips (orange 2)
Hair: Analog Dog Friday
 
Dress: Decoy Kass dress (yellow) (August Collabor8)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Antheia sandals (taupe) (August Collabor8)
Necklace: Finesmith Mango
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer Summertime Easy Living
Ring: LaGyo Bonbon ring
 
Pose: Kirin