Friday, December 27, 2013

December 27th...Is It Significant?

Dear Diary:

My title asks a question.  Is December 27th significant to me.  And the answer is....YOU BET IT IS!!!  It's important because this is the day I can truly have a relaxing day.  Christmas Day is hectic.  Opening presents, stuffing the turkey, cooking the turnip, mashing the potatoes, setting the table, serving everything while it's [hopefully] hot, getting the desserts out, making coffee, doing dishes and cleaning up, going to bed so tired I can hardly stand and feeling very happy and satisfied while I lie there with the covers pulled up to my chin.

Yesterday was Boxing Day here in Canada.  Usually on that day, I have friends over to have a late brunch, not with turkey but with appetizers and beef on a bun [hot beef roast served on a bun dipped into au jus].  And it's another day of all the above except no presents.  So today is a very significant day for me.  I get up early, sit in my jammies with a cup of coffee and think about what's happened the previous two days and recall memories of this time of year from years past.  It's definitely a stress free morning

 
 What a super holiday it's been so far!!  A few more days off work and it will become outstanding. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Curlers Lockenwicker muti colour FREE (SL Marketplace)
Jammies: Mesh Ladies PJs with slippers (plaid red) (SL Marketplace)

Location: My home (all items from La Galleria)