Sunday, August 11, 2013

In My Wine Cellar

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge this week is Wine Cellar as in -


My colours this week are a little off since in my wine cellar....er...rack in my case, I don't have the "full bodied red" as in the example.  I like white wine but don't care for  red as much.  Merlot is ok but I'm not one for the stronger tasting reds.  So I think I'm wearing more of a pink zinfandel and a sauvignon blanc.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (bubblegum)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Eyelashes Version 2 (04) (no longer available)
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged Hands (r-casual; l-gesture)
Hair: Analog Dog Hair tantrum
Headband: Lelka's Ribbon headband (tinted) (no longer available)

Dress: Mutresse Lili sheer Blouse and Skirt (FaMESHed)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Lauren d'Orsay Truffle Collection (The Boutique)

Poses: oOo Studio