Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Sweetness of Juniper

Dear Diary:

I love the colour this week for the Colour Challenge.  The green is very subtle and refreshing, a lot like juniper trees.  Although I don't have any junipers around my area, I've been told they can be much like my cedar trees.  If they have the same sweet smell, that certainly is a bonus. 


And of course today I'm wearing a poppy for Remembrance Day.  It's a reminder to never forget the women and men who have given so much for our countries, no matter where you live.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip C (002) (no longer available)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (black-teal)
Hair: Vanity Hair 2CUTE4U

Coat: [Posh] plaid trench (mint) (SL Marketplace)
Sweater: TokiD cable knit sweater (teal)
Scarf: MichaMi Ebba scarf (steel)
Purse: Septem Essentia Croco Kelly type bag (brown) (FREE)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Thecla boots (brown)

Earrings: je suis Voyante "plain" earclips
Glasses: HOC Industries Ladies sunglasses
Poppy: Rembrance Day poppy (SL Marketplace) (FREE)

Poses: LAP (no longer available)