Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Post Labour Day Fun

Dear Diary:

This past Monday was Labour Day and a day off for me.  The sun was shining on the lake, the sky was bright blue with fluffy white clouds and the water was nippy.  But it was kind of the last hurrah in my part of the world for any water sports.  September is here.  That means fall is just around the corner and of course, that leads to winter. Ok...let's not think about that while it's still warm out.

So considering the picture-perfect day, I decided to take the sea-do out for the last spin of the summer.

I enjoy getting out in the fresh air and speeding around the lake.  It's a great way to spend the afternoon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: W&Y #135
Bikini: Izzie's Lace up bikini (lime)
Sunglasses: HOC Industries ladies sunglasses 01

Sea-do: ++LP2++ (gift)