Thursday, May 17, 2012

Denim Isn't Just Blue Any More

Dear Diary:

I love my jeans.  Some come baggy, some are skinny.  They can be dark blue or totally faded.  Boot cut or cropped.  Whatever the style, whatever the colour, I love them all.  So when I went to buy another pair last week, I noticed a colour change in my denims had taken place.  Jeans are not just various shades of blue.  Now they range from pastels to neon.
It seems the trend for bright colours in tees and dresses have also come down into the jean category.  I think that's rather nice. 

As I looked through the stores, I've noticed how clothing colours have a certain "Mondrian" look.  It seems that when combining bright colours, one can add a variety of shades and hues and still look great.

I ended up buying a pair of lime green jeans with a royal blue top.  I'm now looking for the perfect time to wear them.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (011)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hair: LeLutka Tokyo

Tee: Amerie Mec doll-T (violet)
Jeans: Emery Skinny jeans Passe (Citrus)
Sandals: Baiastice Maxine wedge (Mother of Pearl)

Earrings: Finesmith Jewelry Shukran earrings (orange) (gift)

Poses: Nspiration