Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chartreuse..can you dig it?

Dear Diary:

Man, when I saw the colour of the week I was just freakin' out, ya know?  Heavy.  Hey, I had to get with it!  Can't get wigged out.  It had to be a 60's trip.  Bummer.  Headed to my pad and almost needed a church key to get into my inventory.  What a drag looking for that groovy green.  And then I found it!  Cool!  What a fab outfit. 

It was a gas putting this together.  Far out!  OK...time to scarf some gut wadding before the sit-in.

Peace Brother...oops....

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (sun tan) (Rocking Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics glittery smokey eye (green)
Eye lashes: Mozz Cosmetics eyelashes version 2 (#09)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (fuschia)
Hair: W&Y Hair #56

Dress & boots: *Subculture* 60's art dress

Earrings: Je Suis une princesse earrings
Bracelets: DM color bangles set

Poses: OT stand; LAP; Just a pose