Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mahogany

Dear Diary:

I had to think about what colour I wanted to show for mahogany.  Do I go for the brightness of the fresh cut board or do I wear something indicative of the colour of the processed furniture?  Hmmm...as if that's all I had to contemplate!!

So here's my choice of mahogany!!
Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (gold)
Eye lashes: FTL Eyelashes Kirei 502
Hair: Plume Allure (soil)
Nails: Love Soul nail colour copper

Dress: Aleida Snakey dress (coral)
Shoes: Aleida Malene pumps (Indian summer)

Earrings: Je Suis precieuse ear hoops (brown / gold selection)
Necklace: SAGA snake necklace (gold)
Rings: AB [Mood] Glitz shine rings (amber)

Poses: Diesel Works