Sunday, May 16, 2021

Another Busy Weekend

 Dear Diary:

The weekend is here and I always find the time is necessary to get caught up on a whole bunch of chores that I've managed to put off.  This time it was the laundry.  I try to keep up with it but once in awhile it gets away from me so today I tackled it. 

It was necessary to have lunch out of a can so I could wait for the dryer to finish and then start folding.  I haven't eaten this way in a long time but I usually found out it was fun - and satisfying...and tasty!


I had forgotten how appetizing it was cold and right out of the can.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match NO KISS
Top: C'est la vie Angie tunic (lavender) (at The Warehouse til May18)
Jeans: paper.arrow cuffed jeans (no longer available)
Earrings: Cartarsis (silver)

Food: Junk Food It's Okay Ravioli

Location: Backdrop City