Monday, March 29, 2021

Is This Spring?

Dear Diary:

The first week of Spring past for me without realising it was here.  Why? Because it snowed!!  The first day was not too bad - soft, large flakes that left pretty puffs on the tree.  "It will be gone quickly", I thought.  Nope! Overnight the snow fell again but this time it was too much.  I needed the snow blower for that.  When I looked out the window the third day and saw more of the icy pellets coming down, I knew that Spring had left the city.


I'm not putting away my boots yet.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hat: Madame Noir Vintage hat
Coat: Bueno Mila coat (cheetah) (at Kustom9 til Apr 10)
Boots: lassitude and ennui Thecla (brown)
Earrings: Mood Pangani (no longer available)

House: Funky Junk Amelia (store is closed)

Sign: Sway's Sign Board with plants