Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Are You Shopping On Black Friday?

 Dear Diary:

It's different this year when planning out the Christmas gifts.  Many stores in my first world have closed while others have been sold out of items for a long time.  I've been trying to do a lot of online shopping but even that brings on anxiety with the slow shipping times.  Even in my second life I've been checking items available online.



Sales are always good on Black Friday.  Check out all the places in our second world that are accessible for great holiday prices.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog Kama
Shirt: Pseudo Baggy flannel (olive)
Jeams: Maitreya zipper skinny jeans (dirty)
Shoes: Ohemo Mankova suede ballet flats
Glasses: Deep Static Hayden

Furniture: La Galleria

Pose (with laptop): Glitterati