Sunday, October 18, 2020

October Is Roller Skating Month

 Dear Diary:

I started rolling skating when I was a kid.  No fancy boots at that time, just a cheap pair of metal screw-on skates.  But I loved putting them on and whizzing down the sidewalk with my friends.  After a few scrapes and bruises, I learned to maneuver the cracks and bumps that I encountered on my way down the hill.  As I got older, I progressed to the rink type of roller skating with real fancy boots.  It was fun skating to the music so I went in search of a good roller rink in my second world.


I wasn't disappointed.  I found a great place - music, flashing lights and interesting fellow skaters.  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match NO SUN
Sweater: Tetra Neva (yellow)
Pants: Tetra Neva leggings (truffle)
Skates: Online Store N00069 (SL Marketplace)

Location: EZ Rollers Skate and Dance Club