Monday, May 25, 2020

Where Are You For Towel Day 2020?

Dear Diary:

It's May 25th, and as you know it's Towel Day, in celebration of Douglas Adams.  The "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is one of his better known books, and references a towel.  A towel it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have, partly because it has great practical value.

So I put on my towel and this year tried the golf club for a place to wear it.  I know it's not proper attire for playing golf but no one else was on the course so I did a quick putt.  I'm terrible at playing golf so I'm not sure what to do with this shot.



Don't panic and carry a towel (if you don't have one to wear!)

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Mirone Gigi (no longer available)
Towel: Meli Imako (SL Marketplace) (no slogan)
Golf Club: available at the Club

Location: Aero Golf Club