Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Working Off The Pounds

Dear Diary:

Now that the holiday season has passed, I need to think of getting back to normality.  All that heavy eating and eggnog drinking seems to have made my jeans fit a little tighter than they were before.  Exercise could be the answer.

A friend told me that taking up boxing was the key.  It's a great cardio workout and keeps that brain tuned.  I thought I could give it a try.


She was right.  It's a tremendous workout.  I came home tired (and a little bruised) but feeling good.  And it certainly got rid of all the problems of the day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Entwined Zoe
Sports Bra: Just Because Casey Sports Bra (black)
Shorts: Just Because Mini Shorts (Gray)

Boxing Ring: Joplino Boxing Club

Pose: Fashiowl Boxing