Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Early Christmas Shopping Started For Me

Dear Diary:

I like to start my Christmas shopping early.  At least those are my intentions.  Sometimes "early" doesn't come.  But this year I did start earlier than I expected.

When I decide on a day to start my buying, I make it a whole day event.  I make sure I get to the stores when they first open.  That way the crowds aren't too bad and it gives me time to browse and buy what I want.  By the time the day is ending, I'm drained from trying to think of what I should buy and getting tired of carrying the bags of the things I did buy.  



Time to head home for supper.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair (with hat): no match NO JOKE
Coat: Prism Alison winter coat (grey)
Boots: Lassitude & ennui Hellebors (black)

Pose (with shopping bags): Foxcity