Saturday, September 21, 2019

Out For A Glass Of Wine

Dear Diary:

The other night (in my first world), a business friend of mine was having a reception at a local hotel.  Of course I went to support him and have a good time.  It was fun and I enjoyed myself.  When I got home, I thought that maybe I could duplicate the night in my second world.  So I tried.


I visited Backdrop City, a location that provides numerous background scenes for photo opportunities. I found one depicting a hotel but I could have chosen a variety of other selections.  It's a mind boggling place to visit since the collection is so vast.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty 
Eye shadow: Adored Kajal
Eye lashes: Arte mixed style
Lipstick: Pink Fuel
Nail polish: Alme Pure Elegance
Hair: no match NO CAUSE

Dress: ValentinaE Loren dots (black)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Kareuche (black)
Earrings: Mood Fumo (no longer available)

Location: Backdrop City Luxurious Scenes