Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day & #SecondLifeChallenge Love And Dating In SL

Dear Diary:

I'm not much on St Valentine's Day (except for the chocolates) but I like to do a post on the day.  I'm combining the Day post with the Challenge that Strawberry Singh put out for Monday.  After all, it IS a love and dating day.





1. Do you date in Second Life?
When I first came into Second Life, I did date.  It was a chance to meet people and go to different clubs / events.  It "got me around" but it was always casual and easy.  Now I don't date. I have a lot of male friends and we still go dancing and hang out but it's a friendly relationship and that's the way I like it.

2. Share some locations in Second Life that you think are ideal to go to on a date.
I'm really not sure where to go any more.  It's been a long time since I dated.  I guess if your romantically involved, any place is good.

3. Share a story of one of your favourite dates/proposals you've experienced in Second Life or something someone has done for you that meant a lot.
Early on I was dating a guy who turned out to be a jerk.  One of my other male friends persuaded me to go out on a date that turned out to be so much fun and it made me feel so much better.  We ended up cuddling on my couch...just what I needed.

4. Have you ever fallen in love in Second Life?
Oooo...love is such a tricky, convoluted thing.  But I think I have.

5. Have you ever gotten partnered or married in Second Life?
I was partnered once but never had an official marriage ceremony.  He disappeared one day and never returned.  I had to pay for the divorce!!!

Well, that's my take on Valentine's Day.  I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with lots of chocolates.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin, lipstick and shadow: Amara Beauty Amy
Hair: Wasabi Ginny

Sweater: Mimikri Poppy embellished cardigan (tango)(at Uber til Feb 23)
Skirt: Mimikri Poppy suede skirt (tango) (at Uber til Feb 23)
Earrings: Supernatural Becca heart (under construction)
Charm bracelet: Cae Lovestruck (Cupid heart, Heart, puzzle, Rose charms)
Rings: Absolut Vendetta Juno Bento
Wedge shoes: Mosquito's Way Betty

Background: Valentine 3.9 (SL Marketplace)
Pose: Image Essentials Hand heart AO compatible