Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Quick DayTrip To Japan

Dear Diary:

I'm fascinated with Japan - the culture, architecture, history and creativity.  So the other day I took a quick trip out to Kisaragi Town, a sim everyone should see.  It has the hustle and bustle of a large city, but with a feeling of calmness.  The people I met were very friendly.  I stopped to inquire about a parking place for my car.



First of all, I had to get my glasses out so I could even see...oh the joys of getting older!  Then I had to get my translator.  After I fumbled around and got everything I needed, a very kind lady came by and read the sign for me.  We ended up in a noodle shop for lunch.

It proved to be an enjoyable afternoon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Eyeshadow: Zibska Ilara
Lashes: SlackGirl
Blush: Zibska Ayame
Lipstick: YS&YS Maddie
Hair: no match NO GLORY

Sweater: CoCo Layered Sweater (beige grey) (at FaMESHed til Jan 27)
Pants: CoCo Wide Leg Pants (beige grey) (at FaMESHed til Jan 27)

Pose (with glasses): CNZ Sunglasses Poses (bento) (at EBento til Jan 31)

Location: Kisaragi Town