Friday, November 10, 2017

#SecondLifeChallenge - I'm An Absentee Person

Dear Diary:

I was visiting Solo Arte, a great sim that promotes art, with illustrations of paintings, photographs or moving 3D statuary.  The locale is well decorated with examples of artistic creations mingling with a depiction of a town square holding a vegetable stand and flea market .  I decided to take a picture here at the vegetable stand for Berry's Challenge.



Here are the results from my search (for 2 names - my blog name and my SL name:

1. Google your Second Life name in "Quotations" and share your results.
Only a few results.

2. What are the first 5 links that come up?
As my blog name, My blog and My youtube channel.  As my SL name, youtube.

3. Click on the "images" tab and tell us where the first 5 images are from.
All are from my blog posts.

4. Click on the "Videos" tab and share your results, if any.
As Dreamer, I have my youtube videos; and as my SL persona, I have most of the videos on youtube from my work as an actor with a SL machinima company.

5. Click on the "News" tab and share your results, if any.
No results.

6. Did any or the results surprise you?
No surprises.

7, Are you satisfied with your results or wish they were different in any way?
I'm satisfied.

Well, that was short and sweet!!  I guess I'm rather invisible.  It's ok...I like the anonymity.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eye Shadow: OHeMO
Lashes: Arte Mixed
Lipstick: Alaskametro Lumina
Blush: Zibska Ayame
Hair: Tameless Paislee (at Designer Showcase til Nov 30)

Top: FurtaCor Catarina (with HUD) (at Designer Showcase til Nov 30)
Pants: KO-H Skinny Leather Pants (red) (SL Marketplace)

Pose: Gingerfish

Location: Solo Arte