Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Weekend Trip With My Dog

Dear Diary:

I managed to buy two more pets - dogs of course - and these are spaniels!  

When I was about 6, my first pet was a black and tan cocker spaniel.  I talked my Mom and Dad into taking a trip to a local pet shop to look at getting a gold fish for me.  We walked out of the store with a dog.  He was beautiful but we only had him for a short time as he wasn't very healthy.  After that, our family had a variety of pets but still mostly dogs.  My Mom liked dachsunds so we never again had a spaniel.  But when I moved out on my own, a spaniel was the first thing I got.


I bought two adorable cockers at The Epiphany from Jian.  The first one I received was perfect since she is a stay-at-home dog.  She isn't really a guard dog.  She prances around, barks girly like - and wags her tail.  The second one is perfect to carry around for sight seeing.  She is also friendly, wagging her tail and getting excited at everyone she meets.

This weekend I took a trip to a fabulous sim, Chelsea by the sea.  Of course I had to take the dog with me.  The weather was perfect, the scenery is gorgeous and there are a lot of places to explore.  Fly out and scout out the surroundings for yourself.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Hair: tram MF912 Hud A

Outfit: KOM Alone (only for Maitreya)
Shoes: Livalle Europa Wedges (black)
Earrings: Mood Fumo (SL Marketplace)
Watch: kunst Regan watch
Ring: Meva Bento Maitreya (silver)
Glasses: Haysuriza Eyewear Pilot Classic (chrome)

Puppy: Jian Splendid Spaniels (holdable) (at The Epiphany til May 15)

Pose: Di's Opera

Location: Chelsea by the Sea